New Volunteer Director Needed for Board
The Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park was established in 2003 as a world-class destination for technology and talent in the biotech, energy, chemical and industrial processing sectors. Canada's largest clean-tech incubator is an enabler and catalyst for economic growth, innovation, employment, and wealth creation in Sarnia and Lambton County. The Research Park is ranked as one of the top global business incubators, and is home to Bioindustrial Innovation Canada as well as a growing number of researchers, entrepreneurs and start-up businesses. The Park boasts 95% occupancy with world-class companies like WorleyParsons, Nova Chemicals, and Enbridge Pipelines Inc. located in our campus-like setting.
The Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park is seeking one new volunteer member to join the Board of Directors. The term is up to three years.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience:
- Industrial and/or business sector leadership
- Community leadership and/or an established, high degree of community involvement
- Broad experience that may include: research and technology development, commercialization, entrepreneurship, legal, property management, partnership agreements, and commercial and government financing
- Fiduciary oversight experience focused on governance of self-sufficient operations
- Strong track record of success with a strategic approach to problem solving
An application form can be requested by contacting Caroline Craig at email@example.com or by calling 519-383-8303 ext. 0.
Applications should be received by January 5th, 2018 and addressed to:
Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park